SUMMER MUSIC CAMP
Build-a-Band is a fun-filled week long music camp. Students will focus on one instrument, but also get the opportunity to try others in our unique, supportive environment.
From 11:00-1:00 everyday, kids will play music, do crafts, make friends, and play outdoors. With the help of our experienced teaching staff, students will break off into groups based on what instrument they pick to play.
We offer guitar, bass, piano, drums, and ukulele.
At the end of the week, we will have a full band performance, as well as individual group performances for parents.
We offer an optional lunch from 1:00-1:30 everyday. (+$50)
Here is an example of how our days are scheduled:
- 11 – 11:15 group welcome/ teachers demonstrate the songs
- 11:15 – 12 individual instrument groups practice
- 12 – 12:30 snacks & play time at Centennial Square Park
- 12:30 – 1 individual instrument groups practice/groups break off to craft
- 1 – 1:30 optional group lunch